Sunday, February 03, 2008

Birthday Breakfast


For my birthday, Ross and Karen got tickets to go see a play on Saturday morning and we got to eat breakfast with the princesses as well. When we got there they let us know that the play had been cancelled. I guess Disney got after them becuase of some copywrite issues. Haley was bumed that we didn't get to see the play, but we did get lots of pictures with everyone and had breakfast.


This is a my favorite picture. Check out the Fairy God Mother. :)
Thanks Ross and Karen for the fun time!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow. I just realized that the princesses at Disneyland really DO look amazing! Ha ha. Too bad the play got cancelled. Happy Birthday Shannon!

Kimpossible said...

Cute pictures! Happy birthday. I hope you had a great day!

Ryan + Jess said...

hilarious! bet you had a blast, or at least Haley did :)

Tara Fears said...

Fun for Haley! So, no play...that's a bummer!