Wednesday, February 06, 2008

American Idol... Here we come!

OK so she needs a little work before american idol but you have to admit it was pretty good for a made-up song on the spot! What a little cutie!

This was Haley "practicing" her talk (which is coming up in primary) she found this folded up paper and just started singing as she stared at it. I guess something reminded her of kids giving talks in primary. I'm not quite sure when you break into song during the primary talk? Oh, and the elephant thing on her nose was the nitrus at the dentist. She got her first little cavity filled and did it like an old pro.

9 comments:

Kevin and Kristi Cloward said...

Wow, that was impressive. She has quite the future ahead of her.

Tara Fears said...

Shannon, I don't know how you kept that camera still! That was hilarious! WOW, is all I have to say! Simon, here we come!

byufish said...

I'm thinking she needs to audition for the Tabernacle Choir and come sing with me! Of course with Haley's busy schedule as a soloist (who, by the way, wear very BEAUTIFUL dresses), she may not be able to make all the practices! LOVE IT! You are a SHINING STAR honey!

Stacey Salmon said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! SO CUTE. haley you are sooo good.

Erin S. said...

she is such a little woman! i swear she is a 12 year old trapped in a 3 year old body. so cute!

Heather Palmer said...

Oh My goodness!!!!!!!! That is so cute! I LOVE the runs she does in her "primary talk." Awesome.
She is such a mature little talker.

Unknown said...

Hi Salmon family,
She is adorable! I found you guys through Tara's site, who was on Joanna's site.
You can find us at andrewandvanessa.blogspot.com
Great job enjoying the little things. This is funny now, but it will be even MORE priceless in 15 years when you show it to her boyfriend!

JaMie HeApS said...

whoot whoo haley you are a doll that was amazing!!!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Shannon your background is so cute!!! I love it.