Wednesday, December 30, 2009
1. The excitement on Christmas Eve.
2. Opening up new P.J's
3. Putting out treats for Santa to eat.
4. Having all the kids sleep in your bed and not getting any sleep because there isn't much room and your 5 year old didn't fall asleep until 1:30 because she is terrified that Santa might come in her room.
5. The look on Haley's face when she saw her favorite gift, her doll house.
6. Haley's concerned face after she sees that Dad really did manage to get an x-box. "Mom, Dad got a x-box!! Please don't kill Santa!"
7. Brynlee enjoying her Tinkerbell chair.
8. Stake and Eggs for breakfast. Jason made a mean meal. Grandpa Wells would be proud!
9. Haley and Brynlee being able to play with their cousins from Canada.
10. Getting to meet the new addition Sam James Fears.
11. Haley getting to play the Wii with Lincoln and kicking everyone's trash at bowling.
12. Getting to go to S.L.C with the Salmons. Eating at the "Garden" and seeing the lights at temple square again.
13. Getting to stay overnight in S.L.C. with Jason while Ross and Karen had a grandkids sleepover. (Thank you Ross and Karen!!!)
14. Being able to go see the movie "Avatar."
What a fun time of year!! Happy Holidays!!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Friday night we had front row seats to the BYU basketball game. We went with Ross since Karen was out of town. We had a really fun time. Haley however was nervous from the time we sat in our seats because she was afraid Cosmo was going to “get her.” She has this phobia with mascots. Earlier in the week she was in an assembly at her school and she said that “Willie” (the school mascot) came out and she started to sweet she was so nervous.
Haley left the BYU game early with a neighbor. Right after she left Cosmo came up to Brynlee and was playing with her. She didn’t mind a bit. After he walked away she started to cry and wave to him, like she wanted him to come back. When we got home we told Haley about Brynlee loving Cosmo. Later I caught her smelling Brynlee’s shirt she wore that night. I asked her what she was doing. Haley said, “I am smelling Brynlee’s shirt. It totally smells like Cosmo!”
I don’t know where her phobia came from. She hates going “Chucky” from Chuck E Cheese. And all the Characters at Disneyland, except the Princesses. Perhaps it all started with she was two at Disneyland with Mr. Incredible. What do you think? (click on the picture below to enlarge it...pretty funny!)
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
On Sunday, (Brynlee’s birthday) Jason stayed home with Haley because she has been sick. We decided to celebrate Brynlee’s “special day” another day so people could come over for cake and ice cream.
When I got back from dinner Jason had the cake in the oven and decided that the four of us would just celebrate it. As you can see from the pictures she went to town on the cake. She was had so much fun eating it and throwing it all over the place. Jason was laughing at me because I am not one for messes. I am a little OCD that way. But he said he would clean it all up, and that he did.
On Tueday night we had the Grandparents over for cake. (My camera battery died so sorry Salmon's I didn't get a picture of you guys!)
Happy Birthday Brynlee!!
Oh and by the way this girl decided on her birthday to that crawling is not the way to get around! She is walking now!!
Posted by Jason and Shannon Salmon at Thursday, October 22, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
As you can see Haley LOVES her little sister
A lot, but sometimes I think Brynlee wants
a little space. The next three pictures are
a play by play of what Brynlee has learned to
do to get that space she wants.
Step one: hold your hand up
Step two: Move hand fast
Step three: make contact.
And there you have it. A little space of your own.
Posted by Jason and Shannon Salmon at Thursday, October 15, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Guess who? That’s right it’s Jason. Isn’t he a hot!! Any one who knows Jason knows he loves this hat that has hair connected to it. He brings this lovely hat out around this time of year, every year.
This picture was taken last Friday in Wal-Mart parking lot. (I know what you are thinking, he blends right in, right?!) We met up with Scott and Miriam and Kim and Russ to head to Lake Powell! The funny part about it was as Jason was helping load stuff into the boat, my sister Kim and bro-in-law Russ had no idea that it was Jason!! We had a good laugh.
Jason is wondering, does he look better with the hair tucked behind his ears…
……or un tucked?
Stay tuned for some fun Powell pictures…the best place on earth!!
Posted by Jason and Shannon Salmon at Wednesday, September 23, 2009