Sunday, November 09, 2008

Halloween night

So as you can tell I am behind on my blog. Truth is if I have a free min. I am sleeping!! I will post more about how things are going with having Brynlee in our family when I have caught up on my sleep. She is a great baby...just has her days and nights mixed up. (for a couple more pic. of Halloween night check out my friend Erins blog. Haley ended up trick-or-treating with her friend Kaleb)
Haley loves loves loves to hug and KISS her little sister!!
We love having Brynlee in our family!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!! What sweet pictures!! And don't worry about your blog, get rest!! We all know how it feels!

Stacey Salmon said...

That is the cutest picture of Brynlee. I can't wait to meet her!!
SS

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like it was a good halloween!! and i hear you on the sleep thing i still find myself jumoing in the bed with the boys when ever they go down for naps.

Tara Fears said...

Oh yes, I love that cute fairy! And the little cat is a cute one too! Miss you guys!