Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

This years Cloward Halloween Party was fun, but different. Since Brynlee was only a week old Jason stayed home with the her while Haley and I went to the party. Haleys favorite part was playing musical chairs. She came in 3rd place. She was really proud of herself. Not everyone dresses up this year. It is weird to see the older nieces and nephews getting in there "teens" and are "too cool" to dress up. My favorite costumes were Kevin and Kristi. They came dressed up as gold medalist, Michale Phelps and Natia (however you spell her name). Haley and I left early because I had to get home to feed Brynlee. Haley wouldn't stay. She goes everywhere I go and the baby goes. We had a good time. Thanks Mom and Dad for the party!!

10 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Fun, fun, fun. You'll have to tell us how trick-or-treating goes!!

And how is baby Brynlee? Is she like Haley was when she was a baby? She looks adorable and like a little angel...

Emily said...

haha those costumes are awesome!! haley looks so cute! and wow, good for you, you're out and about after one week, i was never that ambitious!! you must be doing very well!! that's awesome!!

Calloways said...

Love the costumes. Brynlee is so cute I can't wait to meet her!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'm sad you didn't wear the cop costume. It would have been so fun to see a picture of you in it!

Stacey Salmon said...

I love the costumes. Post more pictures of Brynlee, she is sooo cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!
SS

JaMie HeApS said...

oh hayle i love your costume you look so cute and third place im impressed!!! tell kelvin and cute wife i am sooooo IMPRESSED with the costumes what a hoot!

Mary said...

Haley is the cutest little fairy! I am so glad I got to see you the other day, you look fantastic and baby Brynlee is adorable!

nancy said...

CAnt wait to come see the new baby. She is so cute. ALso happy you guys had a good Halloween

Kristi Cloward said...

I am so honored to know that we were your favorite...costume wise :-) I love Halloween! But I have to admit, that it wasn't the same without Jason there. OH well, next year.

Lyndzi said...

You need to bring that baby in ASAP! I'm not kidding and it better be on a Monday. No pressure. :) Hope you're doing good. And you know you love Edward too.