Thursday, November 13, 2008

What Haley does while mom is asleep...

So the other day I walked in the family room and this is what I saw....:)

My mom has been so nice to come over and entertain Haley and take care of Brynlee while I catch up on my sleep. THANKS A TON MOM!!!

These next 3 pictures are ones Haley took randomly with my camera. I have to admit, she isn't too bad of a photographer at four!!





This is probably the view Brynlee gets a lot. Her big sister giving her KISSES all the time!!




8 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

hahaaha that is so funny. Haley is the best. I miss her. See you guys soon!!
SS

JaMie HeApS said...

love the shots haley your good!!! love the pump pic. i need to get over to see you guys, i know im lame, im going ot get on that.

Emily said...

haha, that is funny. jacey did that all the time when jaclyn was born. it's crazy how smart kids are and how much they pick up!! you're so lucky to have your mom help you out!!! family is the best!

Kes said...

so funny! i have a similar picture- wonder what else they see us doing! scary.

Sue Ann Salmon said...

Congratulations on the new baby, hope you are feeling well. Looks like Haley is trying to join in on the fun, too bad it isn't fun! Take care!

The Brady Bunch said...

Its a good thing Haley is practicing using the breast pump now. They can be pretty tricky! Monkey See Monkey Do. Can't wait to meet that cute little baby!!

Heather Palmer said...

Your babies are so cute! I about died laughing at the pic of Haley pumping!!! lol

Kimpossible said...

That's the funniest picture. Remember when you made me pee in a cup? I swear Haley is probably going to make her friends use your breast pump. Peer pressure. Like mother like daughter.