Monday, November 24, 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving

Since my in-laws are from Canada we get at least two Thanksgivings every year. These are pictures of Canadian Thanksgiving that I didn't post last month because I had Brynlee shortly there after. Jason really wanted to deep fry a turkey. This was our first time trying this and I have to say Jason did a fine job. It is great to know he knows how to do this because now I don't have to cook a turkey he gets to do that part! We were even lucky enough to have Ryan and Jess in town for Thanksgiving and for when Brynlee was born.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

haha looks like fun, i don't know how to cook a turkey either! i've never had one deep fried, so it was pretty good??

JaMie HeApS said...

jay I'M IMPRESSED!!!!!!

Tara Fears said...

Wowsa...maybe we should do that at Christmas too! I LOVE a deep fried turkey! Can't be good for ya, but it sure is tasty!

Rachel said...

WOW! Very impressed with the skillz!

Kes said...

what? you already had thanksgiving???

miss you really bad at the office- this week off has been one that i desperately needed :-)

ps OH i hope that i'm not making you feel bad. really take as much time as you need ( but please come back!)

happy american thanksgiving

Ryan + Jess said...

It was so fun to see you guys - and that turkey was delish.

Love you guys!!