Monday, February 08, 2010

PHS Cheer Camp!

I bet you never knew Jason had such skills right!
Yes, this is Jason showing Haley how he can do
a toe touch. This picture makes me laugh!! (I am
not sure why this picture uploaded first...but it
did. It was suppose to be last but oh well.)
Last week Haley and her best friend Kayla
decided to do cheer camp. Haley loved it! As you
can see she can get Chandra, Lincoln and her Dad
to do anything. The did a few builds and she
taught them a few cheers.




7 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

SO CUTE!!! I loved doing Cheer Camps in high school, they were the best! And I'm super impressed with Jason's toe touch!

Sara said...

I love the little pyramid they set up. She's taking after her cute mom!

Stacey Salmon said...

HAAAHAHAA. That picture of Jason is awesome! He got some good air!!
SS

byufish said...

Hey...saw my FIRST cheer competition on Saturday...It was sooo fun! Next time Haley goes to cheer camp give me a call! I'd LOVE to watch her in ACTION! And Jason too! Nice move Jason...and here I thought Haley was taking after her MOM!!

jamie heaps said...

jason i am SO IMPRESSED!!! i think that buet is better then mine back in the day, tell the truth do you practice every night like cole? what a blast hayle, you are going to be just like your mom, she was the best little cheerleader ever, i hope she has been showing you all her moves, if not next time im in town, well put on some tootsie roll and let it fly.
fair warning... i will work up a sweat ;)

Kimpossible said...

All of that is hilarious. I love that you put her in cheer camp.

Rachel said...

oh I am dying!!! That is so dang funny! Jason , super impressive.
Shan, Haley is just like you! She will be a perfect little cheerleader!
Miss you! Hope you guys have a nice time in Colorado.