Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am embarrassed to admit…



Most of you that know me well know I am a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to germs. I don’t like McDonald's playground, rides at the mall, “Chuckie Cheese” and driving the carts at the grocery store with the cars on the front. I have been trying to be better at this. And I feel I have come a long way since I had Haley. I have realized I am depriving my poor kids of some fun things. So, as you can see the other day I let Haley and Bryn drive in those big annoying carts that are hard to maneuver for the first time together. Can you see the smiles on there faces!? Bryn was laughing the whole time and people where laugh at her, laughing. It was quite the memory….just thought I would share. J

7 comments:

byufish said...

Way to be!! I'm proud of you...now let's hope your kids don't come down with some weird rash on their hands (hee hee hee)!

Sara said...

I was just going to say what aunt carol said.. watch them come down with something. ok just kidding. but i think i would feel the same way about germs and kids.

Mary said...

You are so funny! These carts are the only way to shop with kids! I'm glad you gave in!

The Brady Bunch said...

Way to be brave Shannon!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

love it shanny!!!

Tara Fears said...

I'm impressed! Although, I'm sure as soon as you got home you stripped them down, bathed them and washed their clothes! :) They sure look like they were having fun! CUTE! I miss them!

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'm proud Shannon. It'll help build their immune systems. :) Man, your girls are cute.