Monday, February 01, 2010

The Cougar


That’s right Jason says I am a “cougar” since I am now in my 30’s and he is still in is 20’s (only for 4 months though)!! The day was almost perfect. It started by waking up and going running. Then after that we got in the car with the girls and headed for “Magleby’s Fresh” for some yummy breakfast. We came home and got ready for the day. While we were doing this Brynlee got my camera out of my purse and dropped it on the floor and yes she broke it! Hence, the lack of birthday pictures. L

Jason’s parents were kind enough to take the girls for us during the day so we could do some shopping, go to a movie and then dinner at “Teppanyaki.” After that we came back and watched the BYU vs. Utah game.

We are headed to Colorado in a few days to see my brother. So we decided since Jason turns 30 in May we decided we are going to plan a trip and go somewhere fun for both of our birthdays in the springtime

8 comments:

Sara said...

It sounds like your birthday was awesome! And I love that shirt you're wearing at chefs table. We're coming to visit soon. Promise. Love you guys.

Stacey Salmon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know a very fun place you can come visit..Wink, wink!!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Happy birthday Shannon! Well that present from Brinley sure sucked. Sorry about your camera! That really bites.

byufish said...

It's always fun to celebrate a birthday!! Glad you had a good time...and tell Jason he needs to respect his "elders"...at least for the next four months!!

Tara said...

PERFECT excuse to get a new camera!! :) Happy Birthday Shannon...30's...CRAZY! I'm still in denial myself. I can't wait to here where you two go for your little trip!

Ryan + Jess said...

Happy b-day! Sounds like tons of fun. You could always come visit us :) Just kidding. We will still probably have snow in the spring time. Bleh.

The Brady Bunch said...

Sounds like a GOOD birthday! All except the camera braking of course. Thank you so much for your sweet note by the way! I'm free to do lunch whenever!!! Let me know! Luv ya!

jamie heaps said...

cougar shmougar... shanny you are the coolest, cutiest, 30 yr old out there.
HAPPY BDAY!