Thursday, October 02, 2008

8 months pregnant...

So a lot of people have been asking me why I haven't been in many pictures on my blog. Truth is I don't like pregnant pictures of me, but I know it is history so here you go. Haley took this picture of me the other day....


Haley and I making crazy faces on the front porch. I love this Fall weather!
Last weekend we stayed up in Park City with some of Jason's family. I told Haley we were going to go shopping, which she loves. She kept saying before we went, "We are going to Shop 'til we drop!" When we got to the outlets we saw this sign, so I had to get a picture of Haley and Grandpa by it. This was the only pic. I took in Park City, I just wasn't up to taking pictures. If you want to see more go to Brandon and Steph's link.

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

You are so cute pregnant & Haley's quite the little photographer.

Mary said...

yup, I agree with lyndz! You are cute preggers. I seriously give you four more day! oh, maybe I should change my official guess at work!

Calloways said...

Shannon, you are SUPER cute pregnant. But I totally understand, I hated pregnant pictures too. Once you have that new little girl you will have to post a TON of pics. We are really excited to see you guys soon and meet your new baby.