Friday, September 26, 2008

Change at our house is coming soon...


So, I am just about 4 weeks away from having our baby. It's to that point where I have a lot of thoughts and emotions going through my mind. It is weird because it has been just the three of us for 4 years now. We have waiting so long for this baby #2 to come into our family and it is about here! Haley is such a sweetie and it is weird to wonder what this next one will be like. My sisters say I don't know what it is like to be a mom yet because Haley has been so easy and I would have to agree. I keep wondering how can I love this baby #2 as much as I love Haley? Everyone tells me that you just do. Is this possible...cause I love Haley a whole lot! I guess I will discover this soon and I can't wait. Haley is going to be the best big sister and a great helper. Thanks Haley for being such the sweet girl that you are! Dad and I love you!!!!

7 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

I am excited for you to have baby #2 and give me all the tips on what it is like before we start the adventure, too! We can't wait to see you guys..and hopefully baby #2!!!!

Kimpossible said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear the details!

Erin S. said...

i remember writing a post pretty much just like this one before lyla was born. and here is how it goes...you think: how can i love #2 as much as i love #1? well, you just do. that is the only explanation i have...and you will love haley even more when you see how much she loves her sis.

it's good!

Kes said...

i know exactly what you're feeling - since i also have two girls- it's just amazing how much you do love them both.

haley WILL be an awesome BIG SIS!

PS remember Oct 23!! hold it in there if you must.
:-)

Kevin and Kristi Cloward said...

You are going to be just fine. I know I was with two kids. It was the third that put me over the edge :-)

Mary said...

Wow, I was totally having these same thoughts today. I love jack so much, I can't even explain, as I am sure most moms feel. How will it be with number two? I was almost feeling guilty today, like will love be taken away from Jack when I have this baby? Well, I guess I am just being silly, there is enough love to go around for everyone!

JaMie HeApS said...

change is good. its wierd for me at least for the first little bit i tend to love my baby more, rude? mabey but then i always go back to loving them both tons and for all the diffrent things that they are.
im excited for you