Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Weekend....

This weekend we went up to Lagoon. Ross had some extra Nu Skin tickets so we were able to again this year. Haley is the perfect age for Lagoon. She loved it. I of course did a whole lot of watching and not any rides seeing as how I am 8 months prego...but thats o.k. It's just as fun watching Haley get so excited over things. The next day we went to the BYU vs. Wyoming game with Brandon and Stephanie. We got to sick up in the loge, thanks to Ross again. Haley got to stay home with Jasons mom and was lucky enough to paint Karens nails. :)

10 comments:

Adam said...

I think that you must have the most photogenic child! I am sure the next one will be just as cute!

Mary said...

okay, that last comment was from me, not my husband! I didn't realize he was signed in until I posted.

Lyndzi said...

Haley is so danged cute! How is it that your face doesn't even look prego? I swear, I was so chunky. You look so cute especially for being so close to having her. I like your new background.

Stacey Salmon said...

miss you guys like crazy. we went to Disneyland the other day. You guys have to come and visit and go with us. It was so fun!!!!
SS

Tara Fears said...

Wow, what a fun weekend. Gary pretty much gets depressed that he's watching a BYU HOME game on TV and not sitting in the stadium...oh well. He'll get over it eventually...someday.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Ha ha, I should have read your post before I did mine. It sounds a lot the same.

JaMie HeApS said...

sound like a heck of weekend i could go for a little lagoon right about now. and heck you cant go wrong with the cougs!!!
just wondering haley do you want to come paint my finger nails they need it bad!!!

Rachel said...

Love you hair, it is darling!! Shan you are comin down to the wire.....how are you doing??
You look amazing, and your daughter is one of the cutest little girls I have seen. Miss you!!

Kellie O. said...

Shanny cute pictures! I would love to do Lagoon right about now. You are looking so great and you are already 8 months?

Kes said...

Hi!!! So Cute. I was going to use this blog page but Brynnley already had it :-)

Your family so so stinkin cute. And i'm so glad that we (kinda) work together :-)

yea baby!
i put Oct.23 (that's aubrey's brithday) for the pole at work so don't come to early k???!!