Friday, April 04, 2008

cont....

This sunset picture was taken while eating dinner by the beach one night.

Brandon, Jason and Stephaine getting ready for the jet ski tour.

Haley didn't get to come on this trip. We missed her like crazy. I kind of wished we would have taken her because she would have loved it!!!


Hopefully you can tell my feet are way swollen and red!!! The first day we went for about a two mile walk on the beach. Well Jason, Brandon and I forgot to put sunscreen on our feet. (Stephanie was the only smart one. ) Anyway my feet got so painfully bured that they were swollen the rest of the time. Lesson learned...always put sunscreen on your feet too! And never get sunburned on the first day of your vacation! Thanks Jason and Brandon for your hard work last year. I had a great time!!!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Ouch! That's so funny because that same thing happened to Aaron in Cabo! Hahahha

JaMie HeApS said...

love your feet shanny the swollen and red part is great, but the one red toe on each foot tops it off.

Kristi Cloward said...

Wow, talk about a cool trip. I can't believe the view from your hotel room. Its official...I'm totally jelous! I'm glad you guys had a good time. You deserved it!
Love Ya

Ryan + Jess said...

Looks like a blast, and makes me even more sick for the sun and warmth!! I hope Haley survived without you :)