Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trafalga

So last Friday night Aaron, Stacey, Brandon, Stephanie, Jason and I decided to take the kids to Trafalga to play mini golf and ride the slick track. I haven't been there forever. Haley and Dahl had a great time. It wasn't very busy so we pretty much had the mini golf to ourselves, so the kids could go play on there own while the adults had a game of there own. I didn't get any pictures of us playing golf but here are a few pic. of the slick track.

Aaron, Stacey, Dahl and Ty are moving next week. We are going to miss you guys like crazy!!!

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like a blast i need to give that a whirl with my boys im sure they would love it.

nancy said...

How fun! Your such a good mom. How are you feeling?

Ryan + Jess said...

Alright for the new post!! Looks like fun, even though Trafalga has gone down hill since the old days. Still a blast!!!

Ryan + Jess said...

Shannon, that is SO funny about the x-box because Ryan's biggest bargaining tool was that Jason was going to get one, so HE needed to get one. They are so funny - I guess I should have called you to get the REAL story :)