Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Eggs to Hunt

These two pictures are from the Cloward Easter Egg Hunt of the younger grandkids in the family.

Haley passing out baskets for the Salmon Easter party. Haley kept saying all day, "This is the best Easter ever!!!
Sarah and Chandra...oh and my handsome husband in the background. Happy Easter everyone. The Easter bunny out did himself this year. The problem with all the candy we got for Haley...well I find myself eating it thru the day!! Not good.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I know what you mean about eating candy all day. Try being stuck in an office for 8 hours BORED out of your mind with a cupboard full of treats. Not a good combination... This was a fun Easter.

nancy said...

I would love to do something Friday! We are in. I talked to Erin so she said you are on a fun little trip, hope your having fun.


p.s. i need to ask you something about work.

Ryan + Jess said...

Ok, I am officially jealous that we weren't there to celebrate. As you read, our Easter was nothing to write home about. Haley is such a big girl! In my mind, she is still such a little girl but I keep forgetting that she is growing up!!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a blast, i love easter and watching the kids go for it, i think i just get a little to excited for them and the whole time my fingers are crossed theyll pick up the candy i like, kinda a problem

Kellie O. said...

Sounds like the best Easter ever! I am loving your pictures, fun stuff!

Rachel said...

gotta love all those cousins playing together! How fun! You guys are so dang cute!