Sunday, December 09, 2007

LET IT SNOW!!

Here is Haley and her cousin Lexee. A week ago was the first big snow storm of the year, so we took Haley sleding at Rock Canyon Park with my brother Scott and his family. Karen and Ross decided to come too with Chandra, Lincoln and Dallin. We had a great time. Haley loved it!
You get quite the work out walking up that big hill. Haley would make it about half way and get tired, so Jason would carry her the rest of the way.
Chandra, Dallin and Lincoln helped make a snowman with Haley. They just happend to come along some rabbit poop which made a great face for the snowman. Jason told Haley they were "Milk Duds."
What a fun Dad Jason is!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'm so sad we missed out!! I don't know what we were doing, but I'm sure an invitation would have helped us ditch whatever it was and come with you guys. :) hint hint... j/k

Ryan + Jess said...

I was your 1100th visitor! Isn't there some kind of a door prize? Looks like a fun tobogganing day (I'm trying to brush up on my Canadian lingo). Wish we could have come, but I don't think Mady's into that kind of stuff yet

Actually, I was your 1099th visitor, but I quickly left and came back . . .

JaMie HeApS said...

j you are an amazing dad!!! we have loved the big snow storms too.