Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gingerbread house

So, I am a little behind on my blog. Last weekend we stayed home becuase the weather was so bad. We decided to pull out our gingerbread house kit that we have had for 2 years and put it to use. Haley loved it. I found myself making alone, while Haley was busy eating all the candy and Jason watching something on ESPN.
Brandon and Stephanie were suppose to go to a party that night but it got canceled due to bad weather...so they joined us.
We were in the mood for a good drink so we thought we could make "Sonic" type drinks. They were okay but next time I think I will drive down to Sonic.

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

that is one fancy house, we didnt even attempt the house this year i knew the treats we be eatin faster then i could put them on. tell j not to be a party pooper and to get decorating