Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Vegas Vacation

Posted by Picasa
Well, we just got back from spending time in Las Vegas with Jason’s family. This is a picture of Jason and I on the “New York New York” roller coaster. We had a great time. We all stayed at a nice resort just off of the strip. The temperature was around 115 degrees, so we were in the pool a lot!
Haley was amazing on the drive there and back. The compressor broke in the car we drove down in with Ross and Jordan. I don’t know if any of you know what that does to you car, but I will tell you…your Air Conditioning goes out!! Yes, we were without AC the last hour of the drive to Las Vegas. It was soooo HOT! Haley face was bright red, her hair was soaked and she just sat in her car seat with a big smile on her face the whole time.
Our favorite place to eat at is the “Cheesecake Factory” at Caesars Palace, so we ate there twice. There is a big aquarium with tons of fish that kept Haley entertained. We also spent a lot of time inside F.A.O. Schwarz toy store. There are tons of stuffed animals and toys to play with, Haley loved it.
We also went to Lake Mead. Ross brought the Jet Skis. We spent half a day at the Lake. The beach was pretty rocky, but the water was really warm. We found out at the Lake that Haley might be allergic to nuts! She had a bad reaction with just eating one pistachio nut. She came over to me crying and scratching her tongue and coughing and then luckily she threw-up twice right away and got it out of her system. It was really scary! So now I think I might need to take her to an allergist.
Jason and I drove home last night because we had to get back to work. The rest of the family came home Tuesday. Haley slept most of the way. Her sleep schedule got all mixed up, but she is a trooper. When we drove though Beaver on the way home it was raining and there was a double rainbow. The weather has been crazy. It doesn’t feel like July. I am suppose to be at work today but they sent us home because we had a microburst hit and the dental office has no electricity. Lucky for me…no work, I get to add to my blog and play with Haley instead!!

5 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Sounds fun! We need to go to Vegas! NO KIDS!!!!!! No more nuts for you Haley.
SS

Heather Palmer said...

Ok I love that picture! Me and G have been trying to plan a Vegas vacay forever! I want to go...

Sara said...

You guys need to have more microbust more often, so you can update the blog and all... thats too bad about the nuts and haley, I LOVEEE NUTS. Hey well next time you go to vegas call me up, ill come and babysit or something... Love You!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. What a way to share your trip.

Grandma Sheryle and Grandpa Sherm

Tara Fears said...

So fun!!! Sure glad we got you guys blogging. Now if only I could find 10 minutes to update MY blog!