Thursday, August 24, 2006

No nuts please!

Haley loves to take baths!
When it is sunny outside Haley will say, " I need my
sunglasses mom, it's too bright!"
Haley loves Jason. At night when she knows it is time for bed she will say, "I want to watch basketball." Jason watches ESPN at night and figures that she can hang out with dad and not have to go to bed!

Not a lot is new here at the Salmon home. Today I took Haley to the allergist to see what things she is allergic to. I don't know if any of you have been tested for allergies but they have to poke your back and put drops on the part they poke and then you have to wait 15 min. to see if you get any welts and then they mesure the welts. Haley did amazing! She is apperently allergic to almonds, Macadamias, cashews, pistachios and mangos. She has me to thank for her allergies...sorry Haley!
Tonight we have a softball game. Jason played in one last night and hurt his knee...he has old mans disease already!! So I don't know how well we will do. Ross won't be there either and he is our pitcher.
I got called to be first councilor in the Young Womens this last Sunday. It should be pretty fun. I am over the Mia Maid and have to teach twice a month and go to activities on Wednesday nights. We did scrapbooking last night. I found out that I don't have to go to camp next year for the whole week, which I am pretty excited about....I am not much of a camper. I only went once when I was in the young womens.!!
Haley is now sleeping in a "big girl bed" now. I was planning on keeping her in her crib until she figured out how to climb out, but she told me a few weeks ago she wants to sleep in a bed! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Calloways said...

Shannon!! I had no idea that we shared this common bond. I only went to girls camp once when I was in young women's too. Everyone thinks its weird but I have no interest in going ever again. That pic of Jason and Haley is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Shanny!!
Seriously Haley is so stinkin cute!! You better keep her locked up when she gets older....oh my goodness. It is so fun to see your family I need to start blogging..Ryan has one, maybe I will start adding to it.

Heather Palmer said...

Girls camp was not a fun experience for me when I was in YW. I had a crazy leader when I went and it made it suck. You would be a fun one to have in Miamaids! It would be a fun calling! I do Achievement days, but the girls are still a bit young to be social with. Okay...Haley is so freakin' cute! That is really sweet about her wanting to watch baseball with her dad. Funny how early they learn what works eh? Oh well...we are all guilty of it...and it's fun to let them stay up late sometimes!

Heather Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.