Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Lava Hot Springs






So this year my family went out on a limb and
went to Lava Hot Springs. My sister-in-law has
been there with her family so we decided to try it.
I didn't get many pictures but we had some good
family time together. This is the last vacation we
will all be together because 3 of my nephews leave
on missions this year.
The kids did a lot of swimming in the hot springs
and there was a really fun pool just a couple of blocks
away. We had a nice game of Hangman the first night
while it was raining. A lot of good memories were made.
We were only gone for two nights. The Cloward side
is now up to 38 people so it is hard to go on vacation
for too long and it can't be too far away. Good Times!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Good ole Lava. That's only about 30 minutes from where I grew up. Been there many times. Sounds like you guys had fun. :)

The Brady Bunch said...

I've never been there. Looks like fun! I think its cool you guys do big family stuff still. The Jones' rarely do it and we're not quite to 38 yet.