Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bitter sweet...


Yesterday my oldest nephew Kendall left on
his mission. He is going to be serving in the
Philippines. He is like a little brother to me
and I am going to miss this kid!!! It seems like
not very long ago I was saying goodbye to Jason
when he was leaving on his mission. I remember
Kendall (7 years old at the time) saying
goodbye to Jason. It was pretty emotional then too
and here we are now, tables turned. He will make
a great missionary. I hate goodbyes but I am so
proud of him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I am so excited for him. He's going to love the Philippines! I would love to read some of his emails home once he's there so you'll have to forward them to me. I heard you on the phone yesterday saying that Haley kept thinking of him the day he left. That's so cute!!!