Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love my girls!!


Brynlee is just about 10 months old. I can hardly
believe it. She is supper close to walking. 4 of her
top teeth are about to come thru. She says "ma ma,"
"da da," and "bu-bye". She also waves, claps and
clicks her tongue. She is so much fun.

I am supper lucky to have Haley around. She is
the biggest help. She is a little mom herself. Last
night Haley cleared the table after dinner, rinsed,
and loaded the dishwasher by herself. Oh happy
day for me. :)

Here is Brynlee waving.

We are so lucky to have these cute girls
in our family!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sara said...

I love your girls too.

byufish said...

They are soooo cute...Haley is a fabulous BIG SISTER! And I have to say that little Brynlee is growing up to be just as beautiful as her older sister! Great GENES!!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Your girls are such dolls!! And very photogenic I might add. I can't believe Brynlee is already 10 months old!!

DebWalker said...

We love our bench at church cuz we get to watch these little girls for an hour...as we listen intently... haha We are totally entertained. They are so cute and super smart!

jamie heaps said...

how the heck did you trian her to clean like that? my boys would have no idea!!

Mary said...

Um, love your girls! Could they be any cuter! I hope that Jack will learn to love to help around the house too, or maybes its just a girl thing.

Ryan + Jess said...

and we miss you and your cute girls oh so much! Everday...Mady says, 'Ha-ha's house?' It is so sad to tell her we can't go there.