Thursday, August 27, 2009

Home Improvement Complete




Re-doing our bathroom became a lot bigger project than I thought. When we bought the house this bathroom didn’t have a shower, so it wasn’t a “full bath.” So, we decided to put in a shower. Well with that we decided to tile the shower. But if you do that then you might as well tile the floor too. And if you do that we thought we better get a new cabinet to match the new “look.” Then you need a new mirror too. Well, long story short here is our new bathroom. Thanks to all the help from Jason’s brother Ryan. He helped with the tile. Also thanks to Karen. She is great at helping with “Home projects.” She has all the tools. Jason did a lot of work too. And Brandon, Haley (who likes to work with her shirt off) and I (believe it or not) helped with a few things too. All I can say is I am glad it is done!! J Thanks for all the help. It looks so much better. (I forgot to take a before picture…oops.)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

It looks AWESOME! I bet you are so glad to have it done...and so glad to have a shower! Yeah for home improvement!

Mary said...

Impressive!

Stephanie Salmon said...

I should probably post our bathroom pictures too.....

jayne wells said...

I am SO jealous. We have both bathrooms that need to be done. It always takes so much time/money! It looks so great! Oh, and I forgot to take before pictures on all of our house. I'm so mad!