Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Haley's first day of Preschool!!

Today was Haley's first day of Preschool. She was so excited she could hardly stand it. She even had a hard time falling asleep last night. I am at home all alone right now and don't quite know what to do with myself! I MISS HER already!! It is hard to believe Haley is getting so big and more independent each day. I guess that is why you have more kids. We are excited for our little one to come in October!!
This is Haley's friend Hannah.
Hanging up their backpacks...
We love you Haley!!!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Oh wow! She's not REALLY in pre-school is she?!? I called my Mom yesterday and she answered (of course) and I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm just hanging out with your Mom and Lincoln is out and about" I had to laugh a little! "Your Mom?" What ever happened to "Grandma" ???

Stephanie Salmon said...

Ha ha, so she did bring the backpack then? Did she really bring it empty? How funny. She is going to be so ahead of everyone in school for quite a few years I think. :)

JaMie HeApS said...

haley you are looking top notch for the big day, your mom did your hair so cute. i hope it was a good day, pre school is the funnest.
hope that tummys felling good shanny.

Kevin and Kristi Cloward said...

Thats a good sign when you miss your kids while they are at school. I sure hope I miss mine when they go :-)
If you ever get too lonely, you can come over to my CRAZY loud household.

Ryan + Jess said...

She can't be that old! How fun - I think preschool is the greatest for preparing kids for the real deal. And good that she already has a friend to go with her! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Shan you have a preschooler! HOw does it feel? She is beautiful just like her mommy!