Saturday, August 16, 2008

Park City 2008

For the past few years the Cloward family goes up to Park City for a few nights. The family is getting to big to go anywhere too far for too long, so we find Park City works pretty good. This year my Dad got sick the first morning we were there. He ended up comming back down to provo to the hospital. He was suffering from 2 kidney stones. My mom and Dad weren't able to come back up. They missed the whole Cloward vacation!! Mom and Dad we missed you guys!!!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like fun we love that alpine slide!! just one thing how come no pics of shanny? come on im wanting to see the little belly.

Stephanie Salmon said...

I like the slideshows. I should learn how to do them since I always post so many pictures. I am looking forward to a trip up to Park City next month with the Salmon's. Hope you can come!