Friday, July 18, 2008

Parade

The 4th of July wouldn't be the same without going to the parade. Salmon's always sleepover night to save a spot under the shade. My mom and brother Kevin and his family tagged along with us to the parade.
So for those of you who don't know Haley loves our neighbors the Boscos. This is where she sat the whole parade.
Well you can tell who camped out over night to save our spot. Thanks Lincoln and everyone else who sacrificed their sleep to get a good spot! I hope you enjoyed the parade! :)

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

can you beat the provo paraide dont think so. and you gotta love the ones that save the spots.

Emily said...

that is so funny!! is lincoln posing? talk about dedication!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Shannon, it's McKinzi Hall. Brandon told me about his and Stephanie's blog, and I found yours on it too. You guys are such a cute little family! Well, August is my last month at First Colony, cause I'm going to teach dance! Hailey has to come take from me!!! Well, our blog is http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/