Sunday, July 06, 2008

Our little girl is 4 years old!!!

The 4th of July week is pretty busy at our house. Not just because it is the 4th but on July 3rd it is Haley's birthday!!!
Jason and I made Haley breakfast in bed but she could hardly eat she was so excited to open her presents that was gave her.
This sleeping bag was one of her favorite gifts. It came in a backback with a flashlight and a water bottle. Just in time for the big sleepover that night at my parents house with all the cousins.
During the day Haley had a birthday party with some friends and cousins.
Grandpa Sherm and Grandma Sheryle with Haley.
This is Haley's friend Hannah.

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

That was such a fun birthday party. I'm glad I got to leave work early and come watch. Shannon, you are such an amazing mom.

Ryan + Jess said...

I can't believe it...4 years. But soon that will be Mady and I will be thinking where has the time gone? Looks like SO much fun. She is adorable as ever. Can't wait for Haley Jr.!!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy bday haley, what a fun day!!! and you look so pretty with the new makeup you lucky little girl.

Rachel said...

Shan she seriously is probably one of the cutest girls ever!! You guys look like you had a great time! I can't believe she is already 4!! Time goes by so fast!