Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Time

We had a fun weekend. On Friday night Haley got to paint/carve her first pumpkin. We had dinner first.....
...then Haley and Tara made some yummy sugar cookies, while some of us carved pumpkins. Gary was busy typing a paper so he only came for dinner and then had to go back to school.
Here is the finished product. Jason and I carved the top left pumpkin. Haleys is the one right under it.
Group picture....
Haley thought her pumpkin was so awesome because as you can tell....it is throwing up! Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT THRILLER IS PLAYING ON YOUR BLOG!!! I miss you guys!!

Tara Fears said...

That was SO much fun by the way...let's have more parties. We'll host the next one...

Jamie Christensen said...

Looks like lots of fun. Haley is so cute. She so looks like a Cloward.

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like you guys did those pumpkins right, i love this time of year.

Heather Palmer said...

I love that you change your music to suit the theme of your photos/time of year. Very cute! Looks like you had fun with your pumpkins!!!And I love the vomitting pumpkin...haha