Sunday, October 14, 2007

Disneyland 2007

We went to Disneyland this week with my brother Kevins family and my parents. We had such a great time. The kids are the perfect age. This is a picture at the airport. Carson, my mom and Haley waiting to get on the airplane.
Here is Jason on the plane. It was the smallest plane I have ever been on. Only 15 rows. Haley loved the plane ride.
You would never believe who would have bought the kids theis lollypops....Grandpa Sherm. Who would have thought he's a dentist. He would have never let me get one of these scukers growing up but I guess that is the beauty of being a Grandpa and spoiling his grandkids. The kids loved them!
Jason and Haley in front of the "California" sign....can you see it there in the back.?
We went to 2 3-D shows. The first one was a "muppet" show, which Haley loved. The second one was the "Bugs Life" ... Haley freaked out at this one. It was pretty scary for small kids. Any of you that have seen it know what I am talking about.

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun trip, disney land is really the happiest place on earth.

Jamie Christensen said...

You guys really do take a lot of fun family vacations. Looks like you had a great time.