Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Something's Missing!


Sunday, Haley woke up and asked me if she could go upstairs
and have Grandpa pull her front tooth out. I said
sure, thinking she would chicken out, but she didn't.
She marched upstairs and got the job done. Grandpa
always pays two dollars to pull the grand kids teeth.

Haley had fun spitting water out of her new space.

Haley did all of this while Jason was at church
meetings. She was excited to show him her new
smile.

Haley's note to the tooth fairy:
"Dear tooth fairy,I hope that you give me lots of
money. Love, Haley Please write back."
We had to leave her tooth out in the family room
that night. She said she likes to put her hands under
her pillow when she sleeps and is afraid she might
smash and kill the tooth fairy. We have yet to put
her tooth under her pillow. Mascots and the tooth fairy
are not her thing!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

That note is awesome!!! And I love the picture of all three of them, Brynlee is looking at Haley like she wishes she could have lost a tooth too. LOVE your girls.

The Brady Bunch said...

LOL I love that she is nervous about things like the tooth fairy. She looks so grown up with that missing tooth. Miss you guys!

byufish said...

Congratulations Haley!! Love the way you can squirt water from your mouth now...and I LOVE your note. You are sooooo smart!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

shes a smart cookie to tell the toothfairy to bring lots of money, im liking the request!

Kristi Cloward said...

I don't blame her being scared about the tooth fairy. I don't want someone creeping under my pillow either in the middle of the night. I say use the mailbox!