Thursday, April 22, 2010

Too much candy!



I know this post is way late but better late than
never...right?
These girls did very well this Easter. I think
they had 5 easter egg hunts which means lots
of candy. We had our Easter a week early since
we were leaving for California. We also had the
ward Easter party, the Cloward Easter party,
the Salmon Easter party and the day we left
California was Easter, so Haley and Brynlee were
lucky enough to have another Easter Egg hunt
with Dahl and Ty. The problem with all of this is
the girls think it is fun to get all this candy but they
hardly eat any of it. So it just sits around the house
day after day and I slowly eat it! Next year I think
I will make a rule and if it is not gone in one week I
throw it away! Anyway...Happy Easter everyone (a
month late!)

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Jack and Leila have been hopped up on candy for the last few weeks. I think I'll go with you and your idea on throwing out the candy after 1 week!

Sara said...

They have to come over again and finish off the Easter candy here hhahahah. Love you