Sunday, January 10, 2010

What we have been up to....


Haley loves to be playing with someone at all
times. She kept busy during the Christmas break
with all of her cousins and Aunts and Uncles.
The four of us have been sick off and on. We
can't seem to get this cold virus out of our house!
I hate winter.

We got to go see the Jazz game the other night
thanks to Ross. We got to watch from the Nu
Skin suit, and ate ourselves sick.

I got to see my High School friend Rachel.
We met up at "Brick Oven" for some dinner.
We missed the rest of your girls. You know
who you are. Maybe 4th of July???

Now Brynlee...she has had a rough
month. Notice a few bruises on her
forehead...no I don't beat my child!!
She tends to be really accident prone.
Also, she got her top molars and then
her bottom molars the month of Dec.
Lots of crying, runny noses and coughing.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sara said...

I hope you guys get rid of that bug soon. I can not wait for Summer, and it's only January.

The Brady Bunch said...

Sorry you've been sick :( I love Brynlee's head, Leila's 1 year old pictures, she looked like an abused child...poor little ones

Kristi Cloward said...

Very very CUTE! I'm glad Haley ended on a good note with the whole "Santa saga" :-) I wish I had a doll house like that when I was her age.

Rebecs said...

I love that you found a head wrap to fit Haley. I've thought how cute those would be on little girls. The Jazz game looks like a blast! Hope you all are on the mend from all your illness.

The Walker's said...

I totally agree with you about winter....its the worst! You are cooped up inside all the time, just when you get rid of one cold you get a new bug, its the pits! I'm counting down the days til spring. Both your kids are just darling, & I sure miss workin' with ya! And P.S. teething is the worst, especially the molars. Poor Brynlee :(

JaMie HeApS said...

SHANNY YOU ARE GLOWING WHATS THE DEAL? i have been waiting to hear all th egoods from the girls get together and havent heard a peep. was it just the 2 of you? sad i missed it, nothing like hearing all the goods and then repeating all the favs. i miss you.
go jazz!

byufish said...

gosh...been awhile since I've popped onto your blog! What cute kids...and congrats on getting through December. Hope January's been tons better.