Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Haley!!


So Haley was lucky enough to be born the day before the 4th of July. It is a party all day long for her. She is loved by so many people. The day started with breakfast in bed. Then she wanted to go bowling at Fat Cats with some of her cousins. Then my parents come over to see her. Then we went to Karen and Ross’s for cake and ice cream. Ryan and Jess and their family were in town, as well as Tara and Gary. When Haley was finished opening presents Tara and Gary announced they are pregos!!  (Check there blog for more details.) Once we were done at the Salmon’s it was off to the ward B.B.Q that Jason’s mom is in charge of. After that we headed down to my parents for the annual family Cloward sleepover in my parents backyard. (pictures of that on the next post.)
Things I love about Haley:
Were do I start….
She is a great help with Brynlee
Doesn’t ever want to disappoint her parents
Obedient
Polite
Gets along with anyone
Very Mature for her age
Kind
Loves being a girl
Sensitive
She is beautiful
Hates finding strands of hair
Loves salt and vinegar chips
Clean
Her smile
Loves life

I could go on and on. Those of you who know and love Haley know that we are very lucky to have her as our daughter.
Happy Birthday!
We love you Haley!!!

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Its true, she is a LOVABLE little girl! I hope Leila grows up to be as sweet and cute as Haley is. Happy Birthday Haley!!!

byufish said...

Happy Birthday Haley!! I'm so glad I got to see pictures of your parties....LOTS OF PARTIES!! You always make me happy. That's another one of the things I love about you!

Mary said...

Happy birthday to one cute girl! Shannon, I can't believe your kid is 5!!