Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Highlights of my week...

That's right...happy day. Jason's x-box is broken!! :)
Here is a picture of most of the people I work with at the dental office. My bosses signed us all up to do the 5k race on Saturday. It was so much fun! I want to do it again. The only problem are my knees are really sore still. Three of my best friends also ran the race with me. We had a good time together in the bitter cold. It was snowing that morning. I tried to download pictures my friend Nicole sent me but I must be an idiot cause it won't work. So if you want to see more pictures of the race, click on "Heaps" at the bottom of my links. (I hope that is o.k. Jamie.)

Freedom Run here I come!!


10 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

JAY SORRY ABOUT THE X BOX, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS JUST MORE TIME TO HELP AROUND THE HOUSE AND PAMPER YOU WIFE.... YOU BETTER HOP TO IT. SHANNY IT WAS SO FUN RUNNING WITH YOU SO SORRY ABOUT THE KNEES DANG IT, WHAT A BLAST I HAD THOUGH. I AM SO PLANNING ON THE FOURTH RUN, GET YOU RUNNING SHOES AND FANCY WATCH READY.

The Brady Bunch said...

Congrats on both things!!! I would LOVE it if Drew's Xbox would break! JK And I'm so excited you are into running now!

Sara said...

That's Sweet!! About the race, sorry to Jason about the Xbox. I won't let him know then that Nathan is selling his. hahaha. Way to go on the 5k! Love you

Mary said...

Amen about the xbox! you did so good at the marathon! Maybe I'll do it again when I have some time to train.

Ryan + Jess said...

HILARIOUS that ours broke, too! I can't believe it. I'm definitely going to take advantage of the next few weeks without one (until it gets fixed).

Way to go on the race!!

Stacey Salmon said...

Shannon I know you secretly broke the XBOX in the night. hahaha!! Sorry Jason. Way to go on the race!
SS

Emily said...

how exciting about the xbox!!! i wonder how i could get that to happen around here!! :) nice work in the race..i'm so impressed with people that do that sort of thing! i am not a runner! :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'd say the broken x-box would be more like the highlight of the YEAR. :) Glad the race went well. I gotta start running before the Phoenix 5k....

Tara Fears said...

So, what I want to know is if it just fell over and died or what? That X-Box looks like it's in pieces...was that in attempts to break it or fix it? Congrats on the run...excited for the next few cause I get to run them TOO! I'm DYING out here. All races are on SUNDAY. Boo.

sheryle65 said...

Loved the pictures!!!! It was fun to see wedding picture of you and Jason. Where has the time gone??? So proud of your 5K race. Way to go!!! By the way, how did the xbox break??? Love the pictures of my Haley, Brynlee and Kelsee!!!