Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2008 trip to CANCUN

We just got back from Cancun on Saturday. We went with Jason's cousin Aaron and his wife Stacey. We were there 7 days. We had a great time together. Here are a bunch of pictures of our trip. Also under our links click on "Aaron and Stacey" to see more pictures of our trip. I didn't post some pictures because they have them on their blog. ***This picture is us at Tulum.

On a boat ready to go out to go snorkling. It was a lot of fun until Aaron got stung by a jelly fish.
Here is our taxi driver. Jason did a great job. The driving in Mexico was crazy. I guess Jason got good training dealing with crazy drivers when he was in Jamaica on his mission. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

OK Cancun was so fun. We HAVE to go back again sometime soon. Jason you were a great taxi driver. I thought for sure we were going to die on those roads.
SS

Rachel said...

Shan, can I come next time? Lets plan it ok? Thanks! I can't wait to see you next week and your beautiful tan skin!

Kristi Cloward said...

Alright...I"m officially jealous. That was more than a vacation, you guys looked as though you were royalty or something :-) Glad your back safe.

JaMie HeApS said...

LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!!! I COULD GO FOR A DIP AND LAYING OUT IN THAT FANCY POOL. GLAD YOU GOT TO GO AND J YOU WOULD MAKE A AWSOME TAXI DRIVER MABEY SOMETHING YOU SHOULD CONSIDER

Sara said...

COME TO ATLANTA, Jason can try out his driving skills here. I miss you guys bbbbad. Love you! Can't wait to see you!