Thursday, August 23, 2007

Spanish Fork Rodeo!!

So for the 24th of July we went to Rodeo with Jason's family. Now I have really bad allergies and haven't gone to a rodeo before because I will break out in hives and get bad asthma. I know this because when I was about 7 I went to one with my family and had to leave before it started because I had a hard time breathing. Long story short I decided to give it another shot thinking that since it is outdoors that would help and maybe I have grown out of it?! So I loaded up on allergie meds and off we went....
Proud to say I did pretty good and we had a really fun time!
Haley sat on Taras' lap the whole time. This was Haley's first rodeo too.


2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

yee ha ride 'em cowboy!!!!
shan, can you get together next thurs. for lunch some where easy with the kido's?

Heather Palmer said...

Oh that is so fun! I love going to the Rodeo but they are so expensive at home becuase the entire city is waiting in line to get tickets. Glad you guys had fun! Cute pictures!