Thursday, July 12, 2007

cont. of Haley's B-day

Here is Haley super excited to blow out her candles while we are singing Happy Birthday.
The only part she eats on her cake....which I am sure you can tell, is the frosting!! She loves frosting!
Here are some of the things she got. One gift she was really excited to get was her tea set. Later that day we had a tea party and she kept saying to me, "Mom...THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!"
Here are pictures of Haley with her grandparents.
Happy Birthday Haley! We love you!!

3 comments:

Tara Fears said...

Ahhh, I'm sad I missed it! I've ALWAYS wanted a picture with Chuckie and I missed another opportunity! Happy Birthday Hay Hay!

JaMie HeApS said...

haley, you are such a bit girl and so darn cute. we need to getgether so dax can play with you.

Heather Palmer said...

I love that you have Sexy Back on your blog!! Those birthday pictures are so cute! Haley is such a doll! Jason had better buy his shot gun soon. Glad she had a great BDay at C.Cheese. We took Madi not long ago and I swear I'll never go back...the one here is full of chaos.