Thursday, June 28, 2007

Weekend Get away!

Friday we went with our friend Corey and Erin down to Erins parents cabin. Her is a picture of Haley and their boy Kaleb buckled up watching "Finding Nemo" in the car.
Yes, this is me with a gun. We decided to take Jason's up and shot pop cans. It was actually pretty fun!
For dinner we roasted Hot Dogs. They were tasty. I have never had a fire roasted Hot Dog before. After that we of course had to do smores. Then we went inside and played cards while the kids had a fun time playing with each other. (I wanted to post more pictures but it wouldn't let me.)
Haley hangn' with her cute Dad by the fire!
Cory and Erin thanks for the fun time!!!!

6 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

WHAT........YOU HAVE NEVER AT A FIRE ROASTED HOT DOG?????????? That's crazy. Looks fun! We miss you guys!
SS

Calloways said...

I'm thinking the EXACT same thing as Stacey. Fire roasted hot dogs are delish! Looks like a fun time. Hopefully we get to see you guys some time soon. Take a weekend trip here!!

Sara said...

Well it looks like my sisters have beaten me to the comment I already wanted to make. I LOOOOVE HOTDOGS. Especially the fireroasted ones. (I like them a little burnt) I will most likely be having them at my wedding which will be taking place at the end of August………………


…… ok kidding hahaha

I miss you guys. Love you tons!

JaMie HeApS said...

its about freakin time i check this thing way to often and get so dissapionted.
shanny look at you roughing it, wow im so impressed. just tell me when you woke up did you find little foot prints around your bed?
and the hotdogs look tasty!!!

BYU Fish said...

Ditto on the hotdogs! That's the only kind I'll eat...that and J-Dawgs of course. Looks like summer parties are happening back in Utah. Can't wait to get back to DRY heat! Bring on the fire roasting...

Heather Palmer said...

YEY! A new post, new pictures!! I LOVE IT!