Wednesday, May 16, 2007

cont. of Mother's Day...

Here are all of us after our pedicures. Look how happy we all are. After this Tara drove us to Olive Garden. We walked inside and there were all of our husbands ready to eat dinner with us.
Thanks Ross for the fun day!!!
On Saturday I went to lunch with my sisters and Mom to the Bells Ameis (I don't know if that is how you spell it...it is French I think.) lunch that we do every year. It is a club my mom has been in for years.
Mothers day was great weekend was so fun. I am lucky to have such wonderful family close by and to have such an amazing Mom!!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

WOW! What a fun mothers day! I want to be in your family!!!

Ryan + Jess said...

yeah! we can finally post comments! I just barely finished posting about mothers-day, too. Hopefully the pampering will become a family tradition...

JaMie HeApS said...

you are so lucky to sheryl for a mom i love that lady!!

Rachel said...

your family is so darling! It is so great to be so close to your Mom, aren't they the best?