Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Cont.

3rd on Haleys list was "a really pretty dress". She got 3 princess dresses from her Salmon Grandparents. She loves dressing up and dancing around. The dresses came with jewlery, a wand and a crown. She was in heaven!!

Jason and I finally got a King size bed for Christmas...I can't believe we waited this long!! It is sooo nice. Haley had a great time climbing up the plastic cover and sliding down it while Jason and I were setting it up.
This is us waiting to open our gifts at my parents house at their Christmas party. We had a wonderful Christmas! We are very blessed! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Wow, Haley is 100% girl, isn't she? How fun! I love the dress ups! What a great gift! This makes me excited for my Jane to get a little older!