Wednesday, December 30, 2009
1. The excitement on Christmas Eve.
2. Opening up new P.J's
3. Putting out treats for Santa to eat.
4. Having all the kids sleep in your bed and not getting any sleep because there isn't much room and your 5 year old didn't fall asleep until 1:30 because she is terrified that Santa might come in her room.
5. The look on Haley's face when she saw her favorite gift, her doll house.
6. Haley's concerned face after she sees that Dad really did manage to get an x-box. "Mom, Dad got a x-box!! Please don't kill Santa!"
7. Brynlee enjoying her Tinkerbell chair.
8. Stake and Eggs for breakfast. Jason made a mean meal. Grandpa Wells would be proud!
9. Haley and Brynlee being able to play with their cousins from Canada.
10. Getting to meet the new addition Sam James Fears.
11. Haley getting to play the Wii with Lincoln and kicking everyone's trash at bowling.
12. Getting to go to S.L.C with the Salmons. Eating at the "Garden" and seeing the lights at temple square again.
13. Getting to stay overnight in S.L.C. with Jason while Ross and Karen had a grandkids sleepover. (Thank you Ross and Karen!!!)
14. Being able to go see the movie "Avatar."
What a fun time of year!! Happy Holidays!!